- $28.45-$30.41 per hour + Super + Allowances
- Full-time, permanent positions
- Great Working Environment
Urban Maintenance Systems (UMS) is “Big Enough to Matter, Small Enough to Care” and makes us a successful facilities and maintenance business.
We are seeking an experienced Grounds Worker to join our team at our Clayton Depot. We provide grounds maintenance services to Government, Local Government, and Private sector organisations throughout Australia.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Using large park maintenance machinery (ride-on mowers, using brush cutters, blowers, and hand mowers)
- General grounds keeping
- Working to a predefined order of locations to be attended throughout the network.
- Always working in a safe manner
- All aspects of general gardening, lawn care, and grounds maintenance
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience working with mowers and large machinery in the open space and grounds / horticultural maintenance field.
- Grounds experience
- Highly organised and can prioritise work
- Driver’s Licence and reliable vehicle
- Physically fit, reliable, punctual, and hard working
- Motivated, driven, and able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to use a smartphone and tablet to record data collected in the field.
- A high customer service focus and strong work ethic
- Always adhering to safety protocols in place
What’s on offer?
UMS offers an excellent working environment, and a competitive salary package and prides itself on a positive and engaging organisational culture. If you are looking for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced role that offers plenty of variety, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in joining us, please apply now!!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-medical and police check.
- Street Address 189 Osborne Ave, Clayton South, Victoria
- Full Address 189 Osborne Avenue, Clayton South, Victoria 3067
- Salary Offer 28.00-30.00 per hour + allowances AUD 28.00-30.00 per hour + allowances Month