Learning Online is a new age education provider specialising in short online courses carefully crafted to give our students the skills to succeed in work and business.
Founded in 2019 in one our director’s grandfather’s garage, we quickly became one of the leading online course providers within Australia and New Zealand. This led to rapid growth which meant we had to move out of the garage and into a cool new office space with sprawling views of Albert Park.
Continuing with our growth, we are looking for a part time Horticulture Tutor to join the team and help us with our mission – To deliver life changing education!
This is a great opportunity for any horticulture experts who are looking for something a little different and have a genuine interest in helping students understand the industry and join the workforce.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Whilst reporting into the Tutor Support Manager, the Horticulture Tutor’s role is primarily focused on assisting students with assignments, projects, research and general course support.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Tutor Introduction Calls
- Answering general support questions via phone and email
- Marking student assignment submissions
- Making outbound support calls both prompted and unprompted to ensure student engagement.
- Offering basic industry training and support to sales staff both new and tenured
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
We have a diverse team that consists of professional magicians, dancers (and those that think they can dance), Muay Thai athletes, movie buffs, beauty therapists, runners, animal lovers, single people, family people, the almost married people and every other variety of people. You will find a friend here!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous or current experience as a Horticulturist
- Be curious, charismatic and a brand advocate
- Possess strong communication skills with a clear confident, friendly and engaging phone manner
- Be a team player who enjoys working in a fast paced, supportive and dynamic team environment
WHY WORK FOR US
- Competitive salary
- Full training provided by Leaders who are eager to share their knowledge and proven tips & tricks
- Fast growing company with opportunities for growth
- Great company culture that is fast, supportive and fun – We work hard, play hard!
- Annual individual spend for personal and professional development
- Work from home if you wish and from anywhere in Australia.
- Street Address Level 8, 11 Queens Lane
- Full Address Level 8, 11 Queens Lane, Melbourne 3004
- Salary Offer $60,000 AUD $60,000 Month
- Cover Letter Required? required