Here is your opportunity to gain experience as a Level 5 Arborist and Client Manager!
The Summit Team are the experts in tree, grounds and landscape management. Our arboriculture team lead in safety and efficiency, our grounds horticulture team know their plants, and our landscaping team are skilled tradespeople.
At Summit Open Space Services, we:
- Work on ongoing and interesting contracts
- Run the newest and latest equipment
- Are safe, methodical and professional industry leaders
Summit is an equal opportunity, innovative and growing business. We provide clever solutions to private and public sectors. We provide a wide range of horticultural, arboricultural, tree diagnostic and tree planting professionally, efficiently, environmentally and innovatively.
Benefits of this role:
- Higher than industry standard salary
- Provision of a company vehicle
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity for advancement
- Work with a knowledgeable team
We are seeking a Level 5 Arborist/Client Manager to manage an interesting range of contracts across New South Wales. This is a role with great variety, where no two days are the same. Join us and make this position your own!
What you’ll do:
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, in this all-round specialist role, you will be responsible for low- and high-level tree assessment, and contract and client management.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in making a difference to the urban amenity arboriculture industry and a background in the tree industry.
As a Level 5 Arborist/Client Manager, you will:
- Gain experience in tree assessment and report writing in a supportive environment.
- Engage in a broad range of arboricultural, client and management tasks.
- Interact with high profile clients and raise your profile in the industry.
- Advise about tree maintenance needs.
Success looks like:
An individual who demonstrates a lead-by-example mentality, displays natural confidence, has well developed decision-making ability and strives to exceed expectations will succeed in this role. Other criteria includes:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Diploma of Arboriculture
- Intermediate Microsoft Packages knowledge
- A current driver’s licence
How to apply:
We are growing our team and would love to learn more about you.
Please select the Apply now button if you wish to submit an application for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Street Address 23 Sterling Road, Minchinbury
- Full Address Sydney NSW, Australia
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle + Super AUD Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle + Super Month
- Employer's Question Do you have Tree Industry Experience?
- Cover Letter Required? required
- Qualification Level Diploma