With over 25 years industry experience, GreenLife Group (GLG) is looking to fill a variety of positions, to contribute to our fast-growing grounds maintenance SA operations
We have roles of various levels of experience, and so if you enjoy being outdoors, mowing, trimming, weeding, or planting, and you want to play your part in sustainability and community, then GLG is the place for you to come and grow your future.
What we are looking for:
- You, the authentic you;
- The person who has little experience but is willing to learn;
- The person who is fed up not knowing if they will have a job tomorrow;
- The person who just wants to be given a chance to demonstrate what they can do.
What you will need:
- any experience and skills in grounds maintenance and associated plant and equipment, including brushcutting, ride-on mower experience will be advantageous;
- a current driver’s licence;
- a strong work ethic with outstanding time management skills;
- Construction Safety White Card;
- the ability to work in a team environment.
If this is you, and you are ready to be recognised for your experience, qualifications and skills, then get the ball rolling and apply to join our vibrant and progressive organisation!
GLG is an equal opportunity employer who promotes diversity and inclusion across all areas of our organisation. We are committed to a culture of continuous improvement, and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Street Address Woodville Adelaide
- Full Address Woodville, Adelaide, South Australia
- Salary Offer dependent upon experience AUD dependent upon experience Month