With over 25 years industry experience, GreenLife Group (GLG) is looking to fill a variety of positions, to contribute to our fast-growing grounds maintenance QLD operations
We have roles of various levels of experience, and so if you enjoy being outdoors, mowing, trimming, weeding, or planting, and you want to play your part in sustainability and community, then GLG is the place for you to come and grow your future.
What we are looking for:
- You, the authentic you;
- The person who is looking for the next stage in their career development;
- The person who has little experience but is willing to learn;
- The person who is fed up not knowing if they will have a job tomorrow;
- The person who just wants to be given a chance to demonstrate what they can do.
What you will need:
- any experience and skills in grounds maintenance and associated plant and equipment, including brushcutting, hedging, weeding, zero turn mowers, tractors;
- a current driver’s licence (MR advantageous);
- a strong work ethic with outstanding time management skills;
- Construction Safety White Card;
If this is you, and you are ready to be recognised for your experience, qualifications and skills, then get the ball rolling and apply here to join our vibrant and progressive organisation!
GLG is an equal opportunity employer who promotes diversity and inclusion across all areas of our organisation. We are committed to a culture of continuous improvement, and we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Street Address 4551 Baringa
- Full Address 4551 Barringa, Queensland
- Salary Offer $24 - $35 per hour, dependent upon experience AUD $24 - $35 per hour, dependent upon experience Month