Nationally situated, GLG GreenLife Group is a market leader within our industry, specialising in the management of ground maintenance services to major corporate, government and commercial clients.
GLG Victoria is seeking an experienced Turf Management staff for work in maintaining turf assets as part of the grounds maintenance team, based at our Epping Depot.
The successful applicants will have:
- A Certificate III Turf Management or Certificate in Trade;
- Experience in turf or asset maintenance, including associated plant and equipment;
- A current manual driver’s license (MR or HR licence advantageous);
- Chemical Users accreditation (ChemCert or ACUP) (advantageous);
- A Traffic Management accreditation (advantageous);
- First Aid and Construction Induction (white card) (advantageous);
- A strong work ethic and proven time management skills.
In return, GLG GreenLife Group will offer the successful applicants:
- A negotiated wage commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Uniforms, PPE, safety equipment, tools and machinery will be supplied.
- Ongoing industry, safety & environmental training.
- A flexible and safe workplace.
If you seek a challenging role in our national company where turf is the focus of your day, please apply.
- Street Address Melbourne
- Full Address Melbourne, Victoria
- Salary Offer A negotiated wage commensurate with experience and skill level. AUD A negotiated wage commensurate with experience and skill level. Month
- Qualification Level Cert 3